1. Yue JP, Zhang Y, Liang WG, Gou XW, Lee P, Liu H, Lyv WQ, Tang WJ, Yang F*, Liang H*, Wu XY*. In Vivo Epidermal Migration Requires Focal Adhesion Targeting of ACF7. Nature Communications. 2016, 7: 11692.
2. YL Ma, JP Yue, Y Zhang, CZ Shi, M Odenwald, WG Liang, Q Wei, A Goel, XW Gou, J Zhang, SY Chen, WJ Tang, JR Turner, F Yang*, H Liang*, HL Qin*, XY Wu*.ACF7 regulates inflammatory colitis and intestinal wound response by orchestrating tight junction dynamics. Nature Communications. 2017, 8: 15375.
3. Gou Y, Qi JX, Zhang Y, Jiang M, Zhou ZP, Wu XY, Yang F*, Liang H*. Developing anticancer copper(II) pro-drugs based on the nature of cancer cells and human serum albumin carrier IIA subdomain. Molecular Pharmaceutics. 2015, 12: 3597-3609.
4. Y Gou, Y Zhang, ZL Zhang, J Wang, ZP Zhou, H Liang*, F Yang*. Design of an anticancer copper(II) pro-drug based on the Lys199 residue of the active targeting human serum albumin nanoparticle carrier. Molecular Pharmaceutics. 2017, 14: 1861-1873.
5. Qi JX, Zhang Y, Gou Y, Zhang ZL, Zhou ZP, Wu XY, Yang F*, Liang H*. Developing an anti-cancer copper(II) pro-drug based on the His242 residue of the human serum albumin carrier IIA sub-domain. Molecular Pharmaceutics. 2016, 13: 1501?1507.
6. Qi JX, Gou Y, Zhang Y, XY Wu, Yang F*, H Liang*. HSA-based multi-drug delivery systems for combination therapy of three anticancer agents. Molecular Pharmaceutics. 2016, 13: 3098-105.
7. Yang F*, Yue J, Ma L, Ma Z, Li M, Wu X, Liang H*. Interactive associations of drug-drug and drug-drug-drug with IIA sub-domain of human serum albumin. Molecular Pharmaceutics. 2012, 9: 3259-65.
8. Wang J, Gou Y, Zhang Z, Yu P, Qi J, Qin Q, Sun H, Wu X, Liang H, Yang F*. Developing an Anticancer Copper(II) Multitarget Pro-Drug Based on the His146 Residue in the IB Subdomain of Modified Human Serum Albumin. Molecular Pharmaceutics, 2018, 15: 2180-2193.
9. Qi JX, Gou Y, Wu XY, T Wang, Yang F*. Developing anticancer ferric pro-drugs based on the N-donor residues of human serum albumin carrier IIA subdomain. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2016, 59: 7497-511.
10. Gou Y, Zhang Z, Li D, Zhao L, Cai M, Sun Z, Li Y, Zhang Y, Khan H, Sun H, Wang T, Liang H*, Yang F*. HSA-based multi-target combination therapy: regulating drugs' release from HSA and overcoming single resistance in a breast cancer model. Drug Delivery, 2018, 25: 321-329.(IF=6.402)
11.Designing pro-drugs based on special residues of human serum albumin. Curr Top Med Chem. 2016, 16: 996-1008.
12. Evaluation of interactions between platinum-/ruthenium-based anticancer agents and human serum albumin: Development of HSA carrier for metal-based drugs. Curr Pharm Design. 2015, 21: 1848-61.
13. Interactive association of drugs binding to human serum albumin. Int J Mol Sci, 2014, 15: 3580-95. (IF=3.257)
14. HSA-based anti-inflammatory therapy: a new and improved approach. Future Med Chem. 2014, 6: 119-21.
15. HSA-based drug development and drug delivery systems. Curr Pharm Design. 2016, 21: 1784.
16. HSA IIA subdomain-based developing anticancer metal pro-drug: a new and improved approach. Future Med Chem. 2016, 8: 89-91.