1. Yue JP, Zhang Y, Liang WG, Gou XW, Lee P, Liu H, Lyv WQ, Tang WJ, Yang F*, Liang H*, Wu XY*. In Vivo Epidermal Migration Requires Focal Adhesion Targeting of ACF7. Nature Communications. 2016, 7:11692.
2. YL Ma, JP Yue, Y Zhang, CZ Shi, M Odenwald, WG Liang, Q Wei, A Goel, XW Gou, J Zhang, SY Chen, WJ Tang, JR Turner, F Yang*,H Liang*, HL Qin*, XY Wu*. ACF7 regulates inflammatory colitis and intestinal wound response by orchestrating tight junction dynamics. Nature Communications. 2017,8: 15375.
3. Chen ZF*, Qin QP, Qin JL, Liu YC, Huang KB, Li YL, Meng T, Zhang GH, Peng Y, Luo XJ, Liang H*. Stabilization of G-quadruplex DNA, inhibition of telomerase activity, and tumor cell apoptosis by organoplatinum(II) complexes with oxoisoaporphine. J Med Chem. 2015; 58: 2159-2179.
4. Chen ZF*, Qin QP, Qin JL, Zhou J, Li YL, Li N, Liu YC, Liang H*. Water-soluble ruthenium(II) complexes with chiral 4-(2,3-Dihydroxypropyl)-formamide oxoaporphine (FOA): in vitro and in vivo anticancer activity by stabilization of G-Quadruplex DNA, inhibition of telomerase activity, and induction of tumor cell apoptosis. J Med Chem. 2015; 58: 4771-4789.
5.Gou Y, Qi JX, Zhang Y, Jiang M, Zhou ZP, Wu XY, Yang F*, Liang H*. Developing anticancer copper(II) pro-drugs based on the nature of cancer cells and human serum albumin carrier IIA subdomain. Molecular Pharmaceutics. 2015, 12: 3597-3609.
6. Y Gou, Y Zhang, ZL Zhang, J Wang, ZP Zhou, F Yang*, H Liang*. Design of an anticancer copper(II) pro-drug based on the Lys199 residue of the active targeting human serum albumin nanoparticle carrier. Molecular Pharmaceutics. 2017, 14: 1861-1873.
7. Qi JX, Zhang Y, Gou Y, Zhang ZL, Zhou ZP, Wu XY, Yang F*,Liang H*. Developing an anti-cancer copper(II) pro-drug based on the His242 residue of the human serum albumin carrier IIA sub-domain. Molecular Pharmaceutics. 2016, 13: 1501?1507.
8. Qi JX, Gou Y, Zhang Y, XY Wu, Yang F*,H Liang*. HSA-based multi-drug delivery systems for combination therapy of three anticancer agents. Molecular Pharmaceutics. 2016, 13: 3098-105.
9. Yang F, Yue J, Ma L, Ma Z, Li M, Wu X, Liang H*. Interactive associations of drug-drug and drug-drug-drug with IIA sub-domain of human serum albumin. Molecular Pharmaceutics. 2012, 9: 3259-65.
10.Jiang BP, Zhou B, Shen XC*, Yu YX, Ji SC, Wen CC, Liang H*. Selective Probing of Gaseous Ammonia Using Red-Emitting Carbon Dots Based on an Interfacial Response Mechanism. Eur Chem J. 2015, 21:18993-9.
11. Designing pro-drugs based on special residues of human serum albumin. Curr Top Med Chem. 2016, 16: 996-1008.
12. Alkaloid-metal based anticancer agents. Curr Top Med Chem, 2013,13: 2104-2115.
13. Evaluation of interactions between platinum-/ruthenium-based anticancer agents and human serum albumin: Development of HSA carrier for metal-based drugs. Curr Pharm Design. 2015, 21: 1848-61.
14. HSA-based anti-inflammatory therapy: a new and improved approach. Future Med Chem. 2014, 6: 119-21.
15. HSA IIA subdomain-based developing anticancer metal pro-drug: a new and improved approach. Future Med Chem. 2016, 8: 89-91.
16. HSA-based drug development and drug delivery systems. Curr Pharm Design. 2016, 21: 1784.